2017 CHEROKEE COUNTY
Thursday, November 30, 2017 6 pm
Line up @ 5 pm (from DC Gas back toward Ingles Supermarket)
- Only 1 Santa (designated by Parade Committee)
- Absolutely NO Candy or other objects allowed to be thrown except by Santa.
- No more than 2 individuals are allowed to ride on hood or seat back of one car.
- If children are riding on a float there must be adults walking beside float or riding on float for protection and safety of the children.
- Signs should be BOLD black lettering for easy reading. Glitter on top of lettering is permitted. Music is allowed. Floats should be designed to be viewed from both sides.
- All floats should have escort vehicles to and from the parade line up for safety.
- Floats will be judged prior to parade. All floats must be in line up position by 5 pm for judging.
- NO FEE to be in parade. Monetary awards will be given to float winners. Categories are Business/Municipality, Civic/Non-Profit, and Schools
DEADLINE TO ENTER PARADE IS NOVEMBER 28, 2017
For more information: 256-927-8455 or firstname.lastname@example.org